Monday, April 28, 2008

fast track

Katipunan-Central Avenue-Forrest Side-Manila Hotel-MOA-Manila Hotel-MSI Libis-Seaside Market-Starbucks Libis-Katipunan.

It sure was one busy and hefty day - driving to all these places, with traffic and a heavy downpour.

So why did I finally decide to write...again? It's my own way of keeping me sane, nursing my angst and keeping my mind off not-so-beautiful things. Sure I am hurting, there will be no point in denying that, but I have my own mouth to feed, bills to pay, obligations to fulfill and a life to live. I may have missed out on a lot of things, that's why I am moving on and catching up.

So we went here and there and almost everywhere and literally pigged out. First stop: school cafeteria (for breakfast), ordered what seemed to be all the school could offer - pritong talong with alamang, cheesedog, ginisang sitaw, corned beef, rice, milo and iced tea. Next stop: Mann Hann Mall of Asia (for late lunch) - they (coz i didnt like what they ordered) ordered yang chow, sweet and sour and lumpia. Last stop (and the heftiest of them all): Seaside Market Ortigas - shrimp, crab, mussels, milkfish, oyster and watermelon!

They say people sometimes eat a lot when they are depressed. Not me, i just eat a lot period.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite tiring day ei? Sometimes it really help us to forget some tragic memory,by keeping ourselves busy? that’s a good start… have fun!

sappho.writes. said...

busy-busyhan mode of course. thanks to my dinner-coffee-laughter friends

Unknown said...

wala akong masabi!after kong mabasa bumagsak luha ko... siguro kasi alam ko lahat ng pinagdaanan nyo. pero may part a natawa ko. hahaha... Nakakapagod... but atleast alam mo kung paano mo lilibangin sarili mo...

sappho.writes. said...

hi angel thanks for posying your comments...anyway, this is just one of my outlets...in time, i'll be fine.

thanks.