Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3rd Song

got this idea from jeselle's blog...it's called the third song. Why? Just for the heck of it, you ask yourself a question, or questions, and let the third song answer for you...songs must be heard over the radio (that's why i am always online on Yahoo! Radio, waiting for third song to answer my questions). I do not recommend mp3-saved songs 'cause obviously it will only generate the songs you want 'cause those are the songs you saved on your mp3 player, right?

There's no guarantee that the answers are true...but it's fun, especially when you travel from Katipunan to Makati, you don't get bored at all because you would always anticipate and wait for the "third song." (But you can always restart counting when you don't like the answer you get...hahaha)

Just to share with you my third songs for tonight (my first time to really wait for the songs over the radio), and i didn't cheat, these were the answers:

Question: I want to know how she feels about me...
3rd song: Tears In Heaven (Eric Clapton)
"Time can bring you down Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart Have you begging please
Begging please
Beyond the door There's peace I'm sure.
And I know there'll be no more... Tears in heaven"

*ang lungkot naman...more like my song for her than her song for me...waaaaHHHH!pero malay ntin nalulungkot din siya di ba, umiiyak din siya...wish ko lng...hahaha...mukhang forever n 'ko iiyak hanggang sa heaven... =(

Question: I want to know what she really feels for him...
3rd song: Celebrity Skin (Hole)
"You better watch out For what you wish for
It better be worth it So much to die for
Hey...so glad you could make it
Yeah...now you really made it
Hey...there's only us left now..."

*i am not even familiar with the song, bahala na siya o kayo mag-interpret...(yawn)

Question: What about us?
3rd song: Let Her Cry (Hootie and the Blowfish)
"And just...Let her cry...if the tears fall down like rain
Let her sing...if it eases all her pain
Let her go...let her walk right out on me
And if the sun comes up tomorrow
Let her be...let her be.
This morning I woke up alone
Found a note by the phone
Saying maybe, maybe I’ll be back some day
I wanted to look for you
You walked in I didn’t know just what I should do
So I sat back down and had a beer and felt sorry for
Myself."

*perfect 'no?let it be...see, minsan may sagot tlga ang third song..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm... let me try this as well. hope i'll get an answer.