Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday Night Session

Friday afternoon, I did something really stupid (but hey!t'was good adrenaline rush...another "learning" experience), details shall be on a different blog post 'cause it's gonna be a long, shocking, eye-opening post. Later in the afternoon, Bolai and Daff picked me up because I will be joining their inuman session somewhere in Regalado. And the biggest surprise was that, our trainer, Shellette (i'll be doing another post for my PST training), will be joining us, too. We (Daff, Bolai, Shellette and Sheila - shellette's friend) met in Tandang Sora, and we just hitched (Shellette's car) all the way to Regalado.

I really like Shellette (but Bolai, she's freaking straight, right?), she's cute, she has different looks on different days, may angas (which is one of my weaknesses) pero like lng nman...hehehe.

Going back to the inuman, Joseph was there, of course, at kung nandon si Joseph dapat nandon din si Junsal. Paolo Lopez was there, too, Monds and her gf, Katkat, and Paolo Galura and his wife just dropped by about two hours after.

I was my usual self, tamang nakikinig lng sa debate kung dapat ba Tagalog ang PST o hindi. Butt in sometimes, but the argument was already 'heated' with just Daff and Sheila, so di na ko eepal. Sheila really speaks good english, nakakainggit, lambing pa ng boses, khit argumento na malambing pa din. hehe.

Shellette had a few shots of Red Horse but demanded for a power nap a few hours after. But we understand, dont worry. That's not a demerit to your personality, we understand you need to rest because you still have to drive, right?

Monds and gf were so sweet, cuddle ng cuddle, di ba Kat? Si paolo naman tahimik din, nakikipagdebate kung minsan pero mukha na siyang lasing. Mapungay na ang mga mata ni Junilee. Junsal, as always, would show a different personality when drunk, kakaiba talaga promise. May mga hirit siyang maangas, but anyway, alam namin lasing ka lang. hehehe. As for Joseph naman, sakto lng, parang si Daff. Si Bolai foodtrip and Katkat, uminom ka ba?hahaha.

We (katkat and I, with Shellette and Sheila) went home at around 12. I didnt know I was dead drunk till I started moving and walking. and guess what? I puked in the cab...eeeewwww...as in ang dami...buti n lng hindi sa car ni Shellette, else banned na ako sa PST. Manong cab driver was so mad, taxi meter says I'm supposed to pay just 60 bucks but I paid manong 200 for the carwash. Sorry po talaga, manong whoever. When I reached home I puked again, then slept till 7am, and woke up with a really bad headache, and I smell soooooo bad. hahaha.

To wrap it up, I enjoyed the inuman. It was indeed an effort for Shellette to join us, thanks, and also thanks for the ride. You laid your cards on the table (especially the lovelife part), which is something we all didnt expect. Were you just drunk or you really wanted to open up? Anyway, whatever, we appreciate you going an extra mile to reach out.

No comments: