Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trainings, Trainings...and More Trainings (Part 2)

I dunno how and I dunno why, but luckily I passed the first lap of the training which is CCT (Communications and Culture Training). Thanks to you, Joel, I learned a lot. I know I still have to do lots of practice. I hope I'll pass Berlitz.

So this post is Part 2 of my first trainings post (obviously), so let me introduce my trainer for PST, Shellette. First impression? maangas, strict, righteous with such a very unique voice...at ang lakas ha, mind you, parang kuwarenta kmi sa klase kng magsalita siya, like 40 kids in a very noisy room. Talagang with gusto which made me think probably she was a pre-school teacher, and I was right. She used to handle elementary classes. But somehow, the impression that I had (based on how she spoke), is contradicting to how she dresses and with the presence of tattoos and piercings. So I was thinking, hmmm...this girl felt so 'suppressed' during those times when she was still teaching so when she finally got the job in Convergys, she had this liberating feeling, in-explore niya lahat. Hehe...ginawan ko na siya ng kuwento. I think she's cool, pa-bibo lng ng konti papa-impress...peace. And I like her sense of fashion, astig, may angas, tapos this girl can have different looks on different days, as in. Sometimes funky, sometimes boyish, sometimes classy.

As for my impressions with my co-trainees, wala naman nabago, we're more bonded now. Mas madalas ang inuman. hehe. And we always talk about THE Berlitz, we have this goal of 100% passing, sana magkatotoo para may manlilibre jan sa inuman.hahaha.

No comments: