Saturday, May 3, 2008

10 things i hate about you



1. I hate how many times you pick your nose, each time without a pause.
2. I hate how fast you take a bath, way faster than basic math.
3. I hate it when you fart so loud, of course, I can’t be proud.
4. I hate it when you ask for a massage
5. I hate how you scratch your head, your face, your neck, when you are sooooo sleepy.
6. …and how you scratch that thing down there, it ruins your underwear.
7. I hate how lazy you can be, all you wanna do is watch TV.
8. …which reminds me how I hate to see you watch TV, with your head tilted, you look so funny.
9. I hate the way you answer back, to your mom and your dad.
10. ..and I hate how much I still treasure you, with all the things you say and do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, why are you using that kind of title? it's like our original? hehehe,but anyway as long as it can make you happy, no problem at all, be strong!

sappho.writes. said...

thanks for leaving your comments...dapat tlga bawat isa meron?haha...i appreciate it...anyway, that original thing...nobody knows where things really originated right? cause there are no absolute origins...hehehe

Unknown said...

Hahaha... ang cute! totoo lahat. Ayan naman pala eh, alam mo naman pala lahat ng kapangitan kay lala... tama yan! sana nga... magpakatatag ka bakla!!! makakaita ka din ng taong hindi mo masasabihan ng title na 'to. hahaha...

sappho.writes. said...

to angel...cute ba?hahahah...monster na nga tingin ko s kanya ngaun hehehe

Unknown said...

love it. reality bites. sana wlang gumawa ng gn2 skin... pero its partly amazing, knowing that despite of those things, u accepted it.

sappho.writes. said...

it's just that i am left with no choice but to accept...else, i'll be a whining loser all my life